Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Reward Card AND JBL Flip 4 not sent yet

Hi,

on Nov 21st I ordered a Sim Only plan for my flatmate, which should have come with a reward card (between £40 and £65, but I might be wrong) AND a JBL Flip 4 as a freebie, and a 35 discount for having BT Broadband as well.

On the same account I purchased another sim for myself in july, and I was able to claim the reward card as well as the jbl speaker.

With this new purchase, everything's gone wrong, and I'm still chasing BT, Reward Team, BT Shop, Complaints handlers (the worst), advisors and even the Ghostbusters!

Before buying this plan, I made sure with the customer service I was elegible for both the Reward card AND the Flip4, so I purchased on 21st Nov at 22.03, just under 2hrs before the end of the deal.

Cooling off period gone, nothing yet. After New Year decided to keep in touch with a complaint. I've been told "the Card was available only with the handset". Fine, I didn0t have any proof I was right and settled for a £15 discount on February's bill: NOT RECEIVED.

Still anything about the speaker. On Jan 24th I called again the customer service, and the operator found out my email address to BT Shop had been blocked because of my previous gift (back in July!). I told him that this was for a DIFFERENT person, a DIFFERENT sim and phone number and only the same account, so he said he UNBLOCKED the email address and assured in a week I should have received an email by BT Shop with the dispatch details of this speaker. After 10 days still nothing, contacted BT Shop and they hadn't received the file yet. Back with the customer service who raised a complaint, both about the speaker and the missing £15 discount. I've been called back and been told I was NOT ELEGIBLE for the speaker BECAUSE I had accepted the £15 which apparently now have been credited on the next bill. Shame those weren't about the speaker but about the missing Reward Card. Called back the customer service, explained the situation, apparently they're hearing the phone call of the 24th Jan to better understand the guy that told me "you're definetly elegible for the speaker and you'll hear from bt shop in a week time" and they should have called me back 2 days ago.

After almost 3 months I've gone crazy being bounced between every department, been called a liar, been played with this "we've tried to call you but you we couldn't reach you", I'm quite **bleep** off. And STILL short of a JBL Flip 4, which was the only reason my flatmate decided to switch to btmobile.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Reward Card AND JBL Flip 4 not sent yet

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Reward Card AND JBL Flip 4 not sent yet

Hi @Jul1,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry your complaint hasn't been resolved. If you send me in your details, I'd like to take a look at what is happening with your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings