Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdcoops
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Reward card missing

Go to solution
Anyone have any idea how to get the reward card actually sent out? I've been told 3 times now it'll be here in 30 days and it never arrives! I've phoned, emailed and used online chat with the same result " very sorry it'll be with you in 30 days" (no reply off email).
Feel a bit robbed as only picked BT as it £80 reward made it cheaper but now it's working out worse. I'm sure if I didn't pay for 3 months I'd hear off BT .
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 11

Re: Reward card missing

Go to solution

Hi @kdcoops

Sorry to hear it’s taking so long providing you meet the terms and waited 30 days before claiming it should be straight forward. But it’s managed by a third party. 

Lets see if we can get a moderator to help you...

Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @kdcoops

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the time it's taking for you to receive the reward card that was included in the package you signed up to.  I appreciate the amout of your time you have spent chasing this.

Please send me over your details and I will check what's causing the hold up.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
kdcoops
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
Sent you a message but no reply?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

@kdcoops I can't see anything in our email queue for you. Did you use the private message link? If so this is not how to contact us, instead can you fill in the click here to contact the mods link that @RobbieMac mentioned. You'll see the link if you click my username.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

@kdcoops I've picked up your email and have raised a case the the rewards card team to find out what's happening with this, as soon as I have an update I'll get back in touch with you. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
kdcoops
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution
Thanks for looking in to it for me.
Looking forward to getting it 😁
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@kdcoops The rewards card team have got back to me and advised that there is a delay with the card supplier at the moment but it's definitely on it's way to you and should be delivered in the next 10 working days.

I'm really sorry about the delay and I will follow up with you in a couple of weeks to make sure it arrives, but if you get it in the meantime can you post back to let me know?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@kdcoops I called there but missed you, I wanted to follow up to check that you've received the reward card? If you could post back here and let me know it would be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Highlighted
kdcoops
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Hi that's for checking up, the card arrived the other day. Thanks for sorting this out for me.
0 Ratings