cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Ringing a landline from a mobile phone

Hi ..... Right .... when I try to ring my elderly Mum's landline from my mobile it says 'It has not been possible to connect your call ... please try again later'.  It's been like this for a couple of weeks now and I have to ring someone else to ring my Mum and get her to call me back.  However, when she is on a phone call to someone else it shows as the engaged tone.  I have no problem calling anyone else from my mobile whether it be a landline or mobile number, it is just my Mum's number.  She is able to call both my landline and mobile from her own landline.  She is not a BT customer so would not have call barring and she would not know how to do this in any case.

Any ideas what the issue may be?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ringing a landline from a mobile phone

does you mother receive calls from other mobiles or is it only you who have the problem

as your mother is not a bt Retail customer you need to raise your problem with the ISP that your mother pays for her line rental

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ringing a landline from a mobile phone

Thanks for the reply ... it is just from my mobile ... no-one else has a problem getting through at all which is really strange!!

0 Ratings