Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
chrissheppy69
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Roaming usa

Hi Guys, I'm off to Florida in March for 2x weeks and have a family sim plan with 4x sims and a data allowance of 30gb of data each month.

Just rang bt to ask about having 1gb of data for each sim whilst on holiday and the cost is £600 !!!!!!

What a complete joke !

**Edited**

My contract is up shortly so I will be taking my business elsewhere as this is a complete rip off.

Get your act together bt !

3 REPLIES
iTraxx
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Roaming usa

Totally agree, the inability to have a global roaming option or add on especially for the USA is going to be a deal breaker if they havent put something in place soon.

**Edited**

BT USA data bundle 100MB for £15 or in other words £1500 for 10GB

That is as you say "a complete joke" 

0 Ratings
iTraxx
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

It seems BT does not like criticism, especially when it incudes mentioning that a competitor does something better.

The criticism was constructive BT as you will not retain clients such as myself if inclusive USA roaming is not available in any of the plans.

As i have stated in previous posts,  i like BT, our Broadband, landline and MOST of the mobile features work very well, the pricing is very competitive and i believe there are many people who would relish the opportunity of escaping some of the other operators disastrous customer service.

However the technology, settings and features need to be same if not better

0 Ratings
chrissheppy69
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Yes they edited my post as well as I mentioned another provider supplying 1 month Sims with 5gb data for £16.
I nearly rolled off me chair laughing when they told me the cost!
Won't be paying £120 pm for much longer !!
0 Ratings