Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
09greenj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Rounding up the minutes!

Go to solution
Spoke to BT the other day, only to find out that whenever you make a call, no matter how far into the next minute you are, they round it up to the next minute when calculating your usage. Think this is very very cheeky as I’m very sure technology can say exactly how many seconds you’ve used.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Rounding up the minutes!

Go to solution

Do you know any mobile operator that counts your mobile usage in seconds as against rounding up to next minute. All of mobile suppliers I have used apply same rules

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
09greenj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
No they all count in minutes. What I’m saying is if you make. 10s call or even 1s they round that up to a minute used
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

That is never going to happen

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
09greenj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
What won’t?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

the mobile providers are not going to start checking usage in seconds

0 Ratings
09greenj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
But you think it’s okay to make a 1 second phone call and it be classed as a minute used?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Where did he say he thought it was OK? Best not to shoot the messenger or you run out of messengers.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
09greenj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
Where did I say, I asked.
0 Ratings