Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Teekaygandoo
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Samsung s10 5g

If I buy this device from Samsung locked to ee will it work with bt sim on 4g network. Bt says ee handsets need unlocking 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Teekaygandoo
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Re: Samsung s10 5g

ANYONE?? 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

0 Ratings
Teekaygandoo
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

That's just a standard script. Ee advise bt sims will work but why do bt state and advertise that they need unlocking.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

If you go to EE forum there are mixed reports some people say it worked and others say BT sim did not work. Even EE employees on their forum first said ok then another post said it would not. So who can you believe

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

If you are not happy with the answer that BT, the company that you moving to has given you then all you can do is try it and see. If it doesn't work you will just need to get the phone unlocked!

0 Ratings
Teekaygandoo
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

I haven't stated that I'm moving to bt. Im already with bt. My intended new handset is locked too ee

0 Ratings
Bezman
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

I personally have had no problems putting a BT sim into a EE locked phone. My last phone was a Samsung Note 9 which worked a treat including 4g calling and wifi calling.
0 Ratings