cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Sending MMS via wifi?

Hi all, So I'm looking to send MMS messages (Photos , short videos, ect.) to someone and I was hoping there's some way of escaping the £0.40 charge per message? I noticed some people mention maybe being able to send them via wifi, but it had to be supported by the provider? so does anyone know if BT supports this feature, and if they do how would i go about using it?

I've also heard mention of add on's to make MMS cheaper, but I couldn't seem to find any info on them? Does anyone know where I could find some info on this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help 😄

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sending MMS via wifi?z

Can you not use  Facebook messenger or whatsapp which are free

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I'd love to! but unfortunately the person i want to talk to has decided to delete both their Facebook and WhatsApp accounts, So I'm stuck with using the Pinterest messenger and texting aha

Thanks for the quick reply though!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

I also won't touch Facebook or WhatsApp, putting one of my daughters in the same boat as you. We use gmail when SMS won't do.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings