cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graham8
Message 1 of 4

Service standards for call backs - non working mobile

Go to solution

Help please am on autistic spectrum - so what seems obvious to me isn't always reality. 

Did live chat on Monday evening as mobile not working, asked use the landline as no mobile.   Anyway;  outcome complaints team phone my mobile and leave a message which I cannot access as the problem is the phone doesn't work. 

Phoned customer services that day to say please use the landline.  Waited all next day - nothing.

So phone intially reported on Monday - now Friday morning.  Expected 24 hour turnround and right first time approach and very aware better service comes to those more assertive - but also it doesn't always help to interrupt these type of elongated procedures, better to let them play out - should I complain or be more patient ?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Service standards for call backs - non working mobile

Go to solution

Hi @Graham8  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have a fault with your BT Mobile and have not been contacted back since you reported it on Monday. Firstly have another chat with the BT Mobile faults team and post back and let me know how you get on. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Graham8
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Superb - 'Darren' fixed the issue in 15 minutes.  I recommend sticking to the phone lines and not using AI live chat (just not ready yet and actually has patronising script).  Now the phone is fixed I listened to the message left by the BT complaints team.   I might publish it - rude and useless but it is amusing.  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Graham8  thanks for coming back to update the thread and happy to hear the fault has now been resolved for you.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings