Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knights
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Signal Breaking up but Strong 4G/3G/2G Signal

Go to solution
Hi All

I have been having this problem with my phone. It only happens in my area and doesn't do it anywhere else. Whenever i make a telephone call its fine for a few minutes then the other person on the line said it sounds like I've gone into a tunnel then after a few minutes it comes back to normal. Then it will happen again. Basically it sounds like i go in the distance.

I have tried two mobiles so i don't think its my phone. I have a S7 Edge and the signal is very strong. I have full 4G and full 3G. I have turned 4G off and tried 3G and vice versa. It still breaks up.

My partner is on BT Mobile too and hers is fine. Any idea why this happens? I can't make any phone calls without me breaking up to anyone. I even called my bank and they said same. As mentioned i have very strong signal. Constant full bar on all 2G/3G/4G.

Thanks
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Signal Breaking up but Strong 4G/3G/2G Signal

Go to solution

Hi @Knights

Sorry to hear about the issues with reception in your area. The first thing to try is looking at any known network issues using the network status checker. 

Then raise it with the mobile chat team, so that the issue is recorded and for them to raise a possible fault. 

EE/BT Network Checker.

BT Online Chat

Knights
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Signal Breaking up but Strong 4G/3G/2G Signal

Go to solution

@Dean007 Thanks for your reply, Dean

I have raised a complaint as you have suggested and will report back. The agent said there was a problem in the area of my postcode, however, this has been happening for months. Hopefully they can look into this. My friends are in the same area and same network, but theres doesn't break up! how is this possible?

0 Ratings