Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Archielad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 183

Signal booster

Go to solution
Hi there,
Just got off phone with BT today, complaining about the signal in my house, I am now being sent a signal booster to plug into my homehub free of charge. Anyone else have this an is if any good ?
Tags (1)
182 REPLIES 182
jdocherty01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 183

Re: Signal booster

Go to solution
Well done that man! I'm having the same problem with signal *see post 'signal degradation*
Anyway I'm gonna give them a call but firstly could you let us know (1) does it work (2) has your signal improved? Thanks in advance 'Archielad'
0 Ratings
Archielad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 183

Go to solution
No worries, got a message saying it will be delivered on Tuesday so will let u know.
0 Ratings
Archielad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 183

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Irons
Contributor
Message 5 of 183

Go to solution

Thanks for the information. 

I struggle with my mobile signal at home, It keeps dropping at random times and I miss calls etc.

What number did you use to call BT ?

Thanks

Archielad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 183

Go to solution
0800 800150 guy I spoke to was really good an helpfully said he had to run diagnostic tests, whatever they were think it's based on your postcode to see if I qualified which thankfully I did so he then put me through to department to order device, asked how much it costs was told it was free, he explained I should get full 3G signal in house can have up to 5 phones registered with it, I will wait till tues and see how it is, I'll write review when it comes
0 Ratings
jdocherty01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 183

Go to solution
Well I'm gonna be calling tomorrow as this signal is bad 0.10%
0 Ratings
Archielad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 183

Go to solution
Let us know how to get on, don't think they have advertised this very well at all, I only found out from a friend about if
0 Ratings
Irons
Contributor
Message 9 of 183

Go to solution

I phoned them yesterday and they have agreed to send me one of the signal assist boxes.

I found both the advisors really helpful.

0 Ratings
Meteosat
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 183

Go to solution

I am another fringe user - right on the coast, and had a very productive conversation with CS advisers this morning, so another booster is on its way. Apparently EE is snowed under with requests now!

I am hugely grateful to this forum for having given the heads up on this issue, and I have to say the BT advisers were both top notch, clear intelligent and were very helpful.

Cheers