Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 61 of 183

Re: Signal booster

Go to solution

Have had  consistently no signal with bt mobile at home, BT have catergoricaly stated that there is no way to get the signal assist booster , this company is the pits, promise this promise that all to no avail , moving to bt mobile from o2 was a massive mistake, am now going to pay to finish contract early just to be shot of this miserable service .

0 Ratings
GrandadClive
Contributor
Message 62 of 183

Go to solution
I called BT 4 days ago to get a PAC code and ended up with a Signal assist box, WOW so that's what 5 bars looks like. 🙂
Signal Assist Boxes are available now 26.8.17
Happy man, thanks again BT.
0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 63 of 183

Go to solution

Well GrandadClive don't know how you managed that ! ,  I've got to pay to end my mobile contract with BT , I think it will be money well spent , they are an abismal company .Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
GrandadClive
Contributor
Message 64 of 183

Go to solution
Dogandbone it may be your broadband speed is not up to the spec for Signal assist. I too was willing to pay to end my contract with bt, guess I was lucky.
0 Ratings
orozz
Aspiring Expert
Message 65 of 183

Go to solution
My dads BT Broadband account doesn't have a BT Mobile account associated with it so I can't have a signal assist box for my sub account at the same address.
0 Ratings
Jonesy70
Message 66 of 183

Go to solution
Thanks for all your comments, I have infinity so wifi signal no problem. It's clear that signal assist boxes are available so I need to push harder, I spend a small fortune with them each month on my overall package. I will let you know how I get on!
0 Ratings
GrandadClive
Contributor
Message 67 of 183

Go to solution
Update on my new Signal assist box.
It works with any BT or EE phone.
Even bigger smiles,🙌🙌🙌🙌
0 Ratings
EdSutton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 68 of 183

Go to solution

Nice one! Well done. I hope others can benefit.

0 Ratings
GrandadClive
Contributor
Message 69 of 183

Go to solution
To get a box you need to be in a bad signal area
and have UNLIMITED broadband preferably Infinity.
No Unlimited no Signal Assist box.
Hope this helps
0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 70 of 183

Go to solution

PI'm glad that some people have had success obtaining their assist booster ,  myself I'm just glad to be rid of bt mobile, now I have to work on getting shot of BT broadband , I now hate the company with a vengeance , sad I know, but this is what can happen when you have been a loyal customer of BT for nearly 40 years  Smiley Sad

Spoiler

0 Ratings