Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cloudy
Beginner
Message 81 of 183

Re: Signal booster

Go to solution

I received my new BT Sim today.  Signal indoors poor.  BT Mobile technical team has launced a new Signal Assist Box about two weeks ago.  Eligibility determined by some tests (no idea what these do).  New box on its way to us.  We live in old building with three foot walls.  We shall see if this works. 

Ring 0800 800 150 and ask for BT Mobile Technical Team.  Try again if you need Signal Assist is what I recommend.

0 Ratings
EdSutton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 82 of 183

Go to solution

Yes. As others, I rang up and they ran long tests. Call took 35 min but I've been promised a box in 3-5 days.

0 Ratings
Moonboots
Aspiring Contributor
Message 83 of 183

Go to solution

Hi,

When i rang up the guy said he would send a signal box out but have not heard anything since.

Did anyone get emails etc to say it was coming as the guy said i may get info sent to me.

Just want to make sure that its being sent out

Cheers

0 Ratings
GrandadClive
Contributor
Message 84 of 183

Go to solution
Hi Moonboots

Come to think of it no didn't receive anything except the box which just plugs in and works like magic.
Spoke on Monday box arrived Friday.

Grandad Clive
0 Ratings
Moonboots
Aspiring Contributor
Message 85 of 183

Go to solution
Thanks for the info Grandad Clive,

I hope it is on its way then, fingers crossed
0 Ratings
Cloudy
Beginner
Message 86 of 183

Go to solution

I was promised signal booster and told it would arrive in 3-5 days but no email confirmation.  We shall see.

0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 87 of 183

Go to solution

Received the booster today, I had a text from DPD to confirm approx delivery time ,  have set it up as per instructions, now just waiting for the green light to stop flashing could be up to 24 hrs to activate, I assume I do not have to phone BT to activate  ?

0 Ratings
GrandadClive
Contributor
Message 88 of 183

Go to solution
Mine did that so I turned it off and on again and it went steady green
0 Ratings
GrandadClive
Contributor
Message 89 of 183

Go to solution
Didnt have to call BT
0 Ratings
Dogandbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 90 of 183

Go to solution

Well the assist signal booster has been switched on for 26 hrs now , still flashing green , have been in contact with technical support have carried out soft and hard resets  without any success, so now have mobile phone x2 and assist signal booster that do not work, the only saving grace was the booster came FOC .Smiley Mad

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Mad
0 Ratings