Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dastardley
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Sim Activation

Go to solution

Unable to get to the sim activation page on bt.com./go only takes me to a page saying they are launching something new. No use to me trying to activate my sim. Any idea what I can do?

We're launching something new

We’ve got some changes to make to our website, but we'll be back up and running again soon.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sim Activation

Go to solution

Hi @dastardley

call 150 or speak to the online chat team they maybe able to activate it manually. 

0 Ratings
dastardley
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply and assistance Dean. I just got finished with the guy on chat who could only tell me what I had already told him...lol. That the website was being upgraded and that I could'nt activate my sim today. He suggested I try again tomorrow.

I haven't the stamina to go through another call to 150 today. I'm not long off talking to one of their operators for over an hour regarding a problem with my sim price and eventual upgrade to my existing package. I thought I only had to then go and activate the sim online....no problem I thought. (I should have known) lol.

I guess the Mrs will need to wait until tomorrow to have her sim activated. Dog house for me now. Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @dastardley

Keep trying if you don’t have any luck tomorrow come back and we can ask the mods if they can help or offer any updates.  

Tell the Mrs good things come to those who waits and run 😊