Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terry821
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Sim Only to Mobile Handset contract

Go to solution

I've just received and started using a BT Mobile Sim Only.  I've got great reception so I thought, let's get a handset with my package.  When I login I have a upgrade button, which takes me to select a phone, however, before the order is submitted, I recieve the following error - Is this a known fault, or is there a certain time period before I can add a handset? 

" Unfortunately you do not have a BT Mobile handset eligible for upgrade at this time. If you wish to increase your existing data plan please return to www.bt.com/mymobile. " 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sim Only to Mobile Handset contract

Go to solution

it is not an upgrade from sim only  you are trying to start a new contract for a mobile handset and this will require a credit check

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
terry821
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I'm not sure your reply makes sense. 

When I reach the landing page, it clearly states I'm changing my sim only plan. 

"Looking to swap your SIM plan for a new phone plan? Choose one of our amazing deals on a 24 month contract and you won’t be charged for ending your SIM plan early." 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

as you are not getting any progress online try options team and see if they can  help you 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.