Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kalamazoo
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Sim only plan on two phones

Hi

I can't quite get my head round how to go about what i want to do so can someone guide me please?

I have an iphone 5s where the contract runs out in a couple of weeks. I also have an old iphone 4 which my husband plans to use instead of his old Blackberry - no contract. We are thinking of getting two sims on BT mobile as I'm happy with my phoen and he'll be happy with the old one. The iphone 4 is unlocked but I am with EE. We would like to keep our old numbers.

In what order should I do things to be able to use the sims and minimise the time we are possibly phoneless? I assume I will have to get a PAC code when my contract is up. Also is there any way we could transfer our contacts to the new phones? Sorry to sound a bit dumb but I ususally just go into one of the phone shops and they do it all, but this time I have to! Any guidance would be appreciated - step by step if you can! Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sim only plan on two phones

you can't transfer your contracts and I would first get your phone unlocked to accept any sim then get PAC code and join BT online

are you a bt broadband customer to be eligible for the discounts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sim only plan on two phones

Hi, here are some help pages.

Stew

0 Ratings