Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 3

'Sorry - There aren't any plans that you can move to at this time'

Go to solution

Am now out of contract and am trying to re-contract on one of the current Family SIM Deals. Presently on a defunct plan which I had to stick to for 12 months after I was missold (but was paid compensation to bring the cost back down to what I was expecting to pay over that period).

Now I am beyond that period I obviously need to move to a current deal as I am paying over the odds (without the compensation).

But I try to change my package via My BT and the above is the message I get after the system checks my details.

Is this because I currently have an open order to cease my BT TV (1 month notice period is currently in force)? Can BT not cope with a mobile order at the same time as a TV order is going through? Or is this comething else related to the muck-up a year ago?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: 'Sorry - There aren't any plans that you can move to at this time'

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London, it could be the open order on the system preventing a second order from being placed but I'd recommend you get in touch with our Value team on 0800800150 as they will be able to advise you offers are available if you were to re-contract your services.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: 'Sorry - There aren't any plans that you can move to at this time'

Go to solution

Well I can report that I have tried again tonight and the error message did not appear. I was then able to correctly select a new Family SIM deal which, as it is a 'downgrade' I have to wait for the next billing cycle before it becomes active.

I intend to double this deal up with BT Plus, but am assuming it is sensible to wait until after the new deal becomes active before so doing.

0 Ratings