cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Switched to BT Mobile with my 3 No. - Apple Phone still showing the temporary BT no. as Default No.

I recently Switched to BT Mobile with my 3 Number - in the main settings, my Apple Phone is still showing the temporary BT number as the Default Number. Tried every help under the sun as available on the Apple Support but could not sort it out.

That is impacting my Facetime and imessages to as that is set to the temporary BT number instead.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Switched to BT Mobile with my 3 No. - Apple Phone still showing the temporary BT no. as Defau...

Hi @atifiqbal, my understanding is you need to update the number in your iPhones settings. I found this helpful guide on the apple website that expains how you can do this. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Re: Switched to BT Mobile with my 3 No. - Apple Phone still showing the temporary BT no. as Default

Hi

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Re: Switched to BT Mobile with my 3 No. - Apple Phone still showing the temporary BT no. as Default

Hi
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Ncfc253 

Do you require any help ?

0 Ratings