Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guss
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Terrible welcome

I've just signed up with BT from 3mobile, I wish I hadn't .my BT sim arrived on the the 11th of october and I followed the instructions it came with, hunky dory I was up and away text all my contacts with my new number phoned my mum cos she can't retrieve texts she is 81 fair enough. All Done!!. Woke up the next day replied to a text off my brother that was the last thing I could do, lost my data and signal can't. Do a thing. Went on live chat through my virgin internet had to explain about 5 times what was wrong only to be told there having trouble and a engineer would contact me in 48hrs. What a load of s**t. I never had this problem with 3! Seriously thinking of canceling my contract with BT. There customer service is rubbish half the time I'm. Sure there just reading off a card.
Very peed off new BT customer.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Terrible welcome

@Guss I'm sorry about the problems with your new BT Mobile sim. If the Mobile chat team are unable to help please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to chase this up for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Guss
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Terrible welcome

Went online to livechat for about the 5 time and was getting nowhere fast until he decided to put me through to someone in the uk 👍👌👏 problem fixed in 5 mins. Well not all I still can't control parental control or spending yet.
0 Ratings