cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

The BT Rewards Card is a scam, beware.

The reason why I got a mobile contract with BT was because they promised I would get a £50 Reward card after 30 days.  OK, so got and activated my mobile from BT, now well over 30 days ago.  I've received no email alerting me to when 30 days had passed.  I went onto the BT site today and it said I have no reward.

Contacted webchat.  The first person passed me onto someone else, this someone else said I would be contacted tomorrow.  She said there is a technical glitch with the site today, hence the reason why I can't claim my reward.

Of course, this is nonsense.  They make it as difficult as possible to obtain these cards knowing that many people just won't bother.  Hence it increases their profits.

So, be warned people.  Don't be tempted by this scam.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: The BT Rewards Card is a scam, beware.

Hi @EyesShiningAngrily welcome to the community, I'm really sorry you've had problems claiming your reward card. I can assure you this is not a scam and we will be more than happy to help you get this sorted.  I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings