Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
J-o-h-nn-y
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Thinking of getting monthly SIM

Go to solution

I'm thinking of getting a monthly SIM like say  unlimited mins and texts with 2gb allowance.

I noticed on the website it says there is an option to switch your allowance each month.

Is anyone able to tell me what those options would be?

Many thanks

John

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Thinking of getting monthly SIM

Go to solution

Hi @J-o-h-nn-y 

This is copied from the Frequency Asked Questions at the bottom of the website page.

You can now move up or down a plan once a month. Switch to any higher plan at any time, or move to the next lower plan from your next billing period. SIM customers can step down to any plan.

0 Ratings
J-o-h-nn-y
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi thanks for your reply.

What I'm asking is:-

What are the upgrade options given?

Itwould be nice to know, property to engaging in a contract

0 Ratings
Andy005
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @J-o-h-nn-y 

Your options will be whatever is available at the time I would have thought. So if you start with the 2GB Plan, you could move up to a higher Plan such as the 5GB Plan, but you couldn't move down because it looks like you would already be on the entry level Plan.

Also, as mobile Plans and prices change frequently, your Plan options could be significantly different in a few months time so knowing what your options are before signing up may not be of much use.

0 Ratings
J-o-h-nn-y
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

That's great, thanks for your answer.

I've signed up on a plan I'm happy with, just not looking forward to the 2020 march price hikes! 🙂

0 Ratings