Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 31

Re: Total Ineptitude & a wasted Sunday afternoon

Go to solution

@RobbieMac- The farce continues. Just got another email order confirmation (won't put the reference here) saying that I am now being put onto a £28 6GB plan from 16-7-18.

So now I am paying even more for less data.

What is going on here - I asked to be rolled back to my previous deal which was £19. BT must have a process to correct muck-ups and roll-back to previous states... Surely?!!

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London

As frustraiting as it is the moderators are fairly busy this week, so they will get back to you as soon as they can or maybe looking into things in the background so they will see whats happening. With so many emails going back and forth between departments I'm not surprised everyones confused. 

Regardless of what emails and changes are made, wait now until the mod team contact you because with all your account notes and changes and the notes here it will get even more messy... The won't forget about you Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 31

Go to solution

I know - I am more frustrated in myself though for not following my own advice in the first thread by sticking with my default position, and instead believing what I was assured by the agent. However he went away to secure the arrangement with his manager and was clear what he was offering before I was persuaded to accept.

But I forgot completely that the implementation of the deal is dependent on the connections team who royally messed up last time I tried to make a simple change too.

As a systems engineer my work is governed by process and failure to follow it makes me ever so slightly cross Smiley Embarassed

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 31

Go to solution

@Colin_London

Worry not Colin, the mods will sort you out. Once the technical side is done, make sure that your bill reflects the £19 for the time its taken to resolve.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London A colleague in mobile sales is going to look into this today for me but they haven't had a chance yet. They assured me it will be done today but I'm out of the office now until Monday so I will check back with you then.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

As you know mobile sales did not contact me last Friday. When we spoke Monday you said that you'd call me back later in the day when you had investigated what they had done, but I haven't heard back from you since.

Could you give me an update? It's getting close to my bill date and this incorrect new plan (£28 instead of £19) will appear on it if action isn't taken soon.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London Thanks for taking my call there and just to update the community once the existing order closes on the 16th a sales colleague will call on the 17th to sort out the correct deal for you. I've still got your case open and will check with you on the 18th.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 31

Go to solution

@JohnC2

Just found your colleagues voicemail on my home answerphone from 3pm. She didn't phone back this evening.

Please could you ask her to phone me on my mobile tomorrow as I am not available on my home phone during the day. After 10.30am would be best.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London thanks for your PM which i replied to earlier. The team have got back to me and will be in touch after 10.30am today. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 20 of 31

Go to solution

@JohnC2
This has just gotten worse rather than better. Your colleague failed to call me on my mobile today, but someone then put through another incorrect order this evening and i’m Back on an 8GB plan at £31/month -£5 discount = £26/month.

Absolutely unbelievable, and i’ve Called the number on the order email and lodged another complaint with a VOL reference. How is it possible for anyone in your organisation to put through orders / make contracts with people without any form of confirmation from the customer that it is correct?!

Again, I don’t give a hoot about the 8GB plan, I was only asking for it because I was sent an email saying it was available at no extra cost. It’s the price that is the problem which clearly the people in the order department don’t comprehend, and the fact that it’s not a current option on your order system is not the right answer. I just want to be reverted to paying £19/month as I was a month ago, and get back the nearly £10 I have now been overcharged on my last bill; you need to set this right because this is all down to BT mistakes at every stage.
0 Ratings