cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 31

Re: Total Ineptitude & a wasted Sunday afternoon

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London I'm very sorry about this. I've went back to the Mobile team and urged that you are contacted asap and this issue resolved. Once you are on the correct deal I will refund any extra charges you have incurred.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 22 of 31

Go to solution
@JohnC2

My wife has said that apparently they left a voicemail on our home phone again despite the instruction to phone my mobile. They will not get through to me on the home number - they must phone my mobile as I am working away at present.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London

You should have been contacted by now and I believe the issue has now been resolved?

Feel free to post back and let me know if you have any further issues?

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 24 of 31

Go to solution

@RobbieMac

Have PMd you. Still awaiting some evidence of the resolution.

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 25 of 31

Go to solution
@RobbieMac

Well I waited for my next bill before posting again and guess what - none of the discounts that were promised by the lady in complaints resolution have materialised. The plan is still £31 - £5 = £26 a month and I did not get any refund either for last months incorrect bill.

This is beyond a joke - I was given clear assurances that this would be rectified that have turned out to be platitudes. I did wonder whether I was being fobbed off when the email evidence I requested of the conversation did not materialise. Please can you escalate this complaint again - I didn’t close it last time as I hadn’t received the agreement in writing.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London Sorry you have not received the promised refunds. The BT Mobile team took over your complaint as we were unable to change your mobile deal so I'm not sure what has gone wrong here. 

Please can you send us over your details again and we will be able to check and get this fixed for you. Click on my  user name and select contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 27 of 31

Go to solution
Hi @JohnC2 - I am not near a PC today but will send you the info again via the mod link on Sunday. Thanks - and apologies for my irate post but hope you can understand that it took long enough to get the contact from mobile in the first place, and after trusting that it had been sorted for a month only to find it hasn’t has upset me somewhat.
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 28 of 31

Go to solution

@JohnC2- I have re-sent the info to you via the 'contact the mods' link. To avoid the problems that occurred last time if anyone needs to speak to me please can they phone my mobile number, and not my landline. I will likely be busy this week as well so they may need to leave a message.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 29 of 31

Go to solution

@Colin_London I'm sorry the credit did not appear on your bill as promised. This should've happened, and I am checking to see the reason of for this delay. Leave it with me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 30 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Colin_London thanks for speaking with me there. I'm sorry it took a long time, but I'm glad we were able to get this sorted for you.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings