Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Transferred mobile fromm EE to BT

Go to solution

Hi,

Last week my mobile number was transferred from EE to BT Mobile and I had the text to say it had all happened and I thought no more about it until a friend said I had the wrong number and as it was just the next day I said it would likely change soon. However, yesterday my sister couldn't Facetime me because my temporary number hadn't changed back to my ported number. Is there something else I should have done? I have restarted my phone several times and still showing the wrong number.

Thanks for any help.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Transferred mobile fromm EE to BT

Go to solution

You need to phone customer services 150 or 0800800152 from mobile and ask them to sort it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

You normally just go into your settings, then into Messages / Facetime / Phone and ensure the correct number is there. If its showing the temporary BT number just delete it and type your number in.

Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you, that seems to have fixed it. I will confirm once someone texts me 🙂

0 Ratings