cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Absicle
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Trouble activating reward card

Hi, I’ve just received a reward card from BT but am unable to activate it. I’m filling in all details correctly, using the activation code etc but it keeps saying activation failed? I’ve tried phoning but it’s just an automated message telling me to check my password or activation code, tried emailing but it just tells me to phone.

Has anyone had this issue and any idea how to fix it?  Had no issues with my last reward card.

thank you,

Abbie

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Trouble activating reward card

Hi. Ive had the same issue over the last month. One was ok the other wasant . Best bet phone the number on the card or the  purecard website. Think i chose lost and stolen card on the phone menu. Total pain in the backside. Account credit would be easier in my eyes

Absicle
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, I tried it and got through to an agent 🙂 He apologised for the technical issue and told me to activate tomorrow after midday and it will be working. Did you get yours sorted In the end?

0 Ratings
Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Yea. Got sorted eventually. Dont be fobbed off with phone back this day and that . Dont let another day go past from tomorrow.