cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Trouble getting Samsung Galaxy A10 free gift phone

For the past five months, I've been engaged in what feels like a never-ending saga over this free gift. It was offered for those taking out broadband and a mobile contract (that I never would have taken out otherwise). I've phoned over and over since September and every time I've been told I am entitled to it and it's coming. I even have a text confirming this.

Finally, it was ordered on 13th December. BT said it could take up to 30 days to arrive, so I gave it a good month and then phoned to see what had happened.

Customer Support said it had been ordered and I should speak to the BT Shop. BT shop said there was no order and I should speak to Customer Support. Customer Support said that was odd and reordered the phone again 3 weeks ago. I've just been in touch with BT shop again and they say there's no record of the first or second order. All I can do, apparently, is wait 30 days and get Customer Support to order it again. Then, I suppose, I'll wait another 30 days when the next order doesn't go through and keep going round the same cycle.

Anyone got any ideas what to do? I don't want to spend the rest of my life phoning BT and getting nowhere. Is there anyone who can sort this situation that I can contact?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trouble getting Samsung Galaxy A10 free gift phone

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Trouble getting Samsung Galaxy A10 free gift phone

Hi @Ratchen,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your Free Tech Gift as part of signing up to BT. If you send me in your details I'll be able to chase this with the Promotions Team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy