Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
maccied
Message 31 of 34

Re: Trying to use a contact form and get help claiming Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi,

I was also waiting for an activation code apparently sent via email, it never came, so I went onto Purecard website and it asks to resend your activation code by putting in your card id (on front of reward card)

You then reveal your pin code after activation and update some details and thats it!!

Why Bt doesn't advise this is very bad customer service.

I hope this has helped you.

Enjoy your spend!!

0 Ratings
QuietlyLoud2
Beginner
Message 32 of 34

Go to solution

Thank you @NeilO.

I got an emal saying

We have located your original claim and can this this has exceeded our agreed lead times.

Unfortunately the claim has experienced delays due to and internal scripting issue within our claims process.
However I can confirm this issue has been rectified and I can see from our records your claim has been re-processed and scheduled for dispatch and delivery.
Based on the information provided to me I can see your card will certainly be delivered within the next 30-45 days with that being the absolute maximum lead
time i.e. we aim for delivery well within that timeframe.

Again we apologise for the delay but we are working hard to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

I will let you know when if the card arrives 🙂

0 Ratings
QuietlyLoud2
Beginner
Message 33 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @Dean007@DanielS and @NeilO

The card has arrived 🙂 thank you all for your help in sorting this out. 

Hi @maccied,

Thank you for your advice but I was waiting for the card itself to arrive. 

It is worth noting that emails I get in relation to BT and this forum arrive in the Inbox on my email account and the  email with the activation code whent to Junk Mail. The email is sent by Cardholder Services <info@cardholdersvs.com> so if people have trouble finding it they can use that address in a Search. 

or they can do what you did go onto the Purecard website and ask it to resend your activation code by putting in your card id (on front of reward card).

🙂 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 34

Go to solution

@QuietlyLoud2 Brilliant, thanks for letting me know that it's arrived and once again I'm sorry about the delay.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings