Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 21 of 34

Re: Trying to use a contact form and get help claiming Reward Card

Go to solution

@QuietlyLoud2

You should find the contract details under my BT mobile if you log into the main BT.com website rather than the forums as they are two different websites  also the mobile chat team can also give you these details via online chat 

BT Mobile online chat

For the reference numbers for past orders to claim rewards, do a google search for BT open orders, and then select past dates. This should get you the info you need while this is resolved. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @QuietlyLoud2,

I've made our contact link available to you under this profile instead of your original. 

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

I've also revoked access on your original account as you are using this one instead. Whenever we have your details in we'll be able to raise a fault against @QuietlyLoud to see if there's anything we can do to help reset it. That's only if you want that account instead of @QuietlyLoud2. In either case, one of the two will need to remain permanently banned.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
QuietlyLoud2
Beginner
Message 23 of 34

Go to solution

Thank you @Dean007 🙂

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 24 of 34

Go to solution

@QuietlyLoud2

Welcome, it’s frustrating when things don’t work as they should. The moderation team are a friendly and busy bunch, send them your details and let them try and resolve your issues. 

They will take ownership of the issues so normally they are the only person you will need to deal with once the look at it. 

0 Ratings
QuietlyLoud2
Beginner
Message 25 of 34

Go to solution

@DanielS

I have complete the form as requested, but rather than get bogged down in sorting my community account I have asked you to sort out the problem with the non delivery of the Reward Card that @NeilO said was on its way at the end of February 2018.

If the Reward Card is sorted it wont matter that my original Quietly Loud account became unexpectedly blocked after I came here last week and posted about the non delivery of my Reward Card. I dont care which account I use here as long as I dont need access to the information I have in messages sent by Neil to my original account. I did not create a second account to do anything other than resolve the issue with the Reward Card. If my original account had remanined accessible I would have just used that. 

Now let's move forward, are you able to talk to the team that deals with moblie Reward Cards and get my card to me?

0 Ratings
QuietlyLoud2
Beginner
Message 26 of 34

Go to solution

@Dean007

Yes frustrating is the word. 

The funtionality of the community forum is making everything so much worse because I am left wondering how many people just give up on making sure that they do get their Reward Card.

I know how working in online customer support can be.

Have a sunny day.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @QuietlyLoud2,

Thanks for taking the time to fill in that form for us.

We're here to help so that's what we'll do. One of my team will be picking this up for you and they will be in touch. So you are aware, it can take them a few working days to hear back from the Reward Card team.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 34

Go to solution

@QuietlyLoud2 Thanks for sending in your details. I'm really sorry the reward card has not arrived, I can see it was ordered back in February so I've raised a complaint with the rewards team to get this investigated and as soon as I have any updates I'll get back in touch with you.

With regards to your original @QuietlyLoud I'm going to raise this with the community platform provider Lithium to find out whats going on with the password reset.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 34

Go to solution

@QuietlyLoud2 I've had a reply from the rewards team who have started an investigation into the missing card, they've advised me that they will have an update in the next 3 working days.  

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 34

Go to solution

@QuietlyLoud2 another card has been ordered for you today. The lead time for delivery is 30 days and I am really sorry about the extended delay. I'll keep a case open until I know it's arrived and will follow up with you again next month, if it's delivered in the meantime can you post back to let me know?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings