Today my new mobile phone from BT arrived. In the box was an envelope addressed to me with a SIM card. I thought it odd because the SIM was meant to arrive separately on the 13th.
After having problems activating my SIM and being in contact with BT they managed to activate the SIM for me. I received a email saying it was activated. But realized that the SIM showing as activated on my account had a different number to the one showing in the email.
I have rang BT and we figured out that for some reason two SIMs have been linked to the account and the other SIM should arrive tomorrow. I have been told that the SIM I have right now will not work (which it does not) and the one arriving tomorrow should be the correct one.
So the SIM arriving tomorrow should be the right one but I would be very grateful if you could look in to the matter for me and just keep an eye on the matter for me. I have had issues in the past and this forum has been great at helping me 🙂
Second SIM arrived and is working. But the first SIM sent is still showing up on my account under usage in the overview section. It does not show up under mobile phone usage only in the overview section. I have contacted BT and they are looking in to it for me.
Problem has still not been fixed, The second phone number is still showing on my account in the Your Usage - Overview section. I was told that they would remove this number from my account a week ago but the number remains.
It does not show under Your Usage BT Mobile section so it's not a huge deal but I would still prefer to have it removed to avoid any complications in future.
I think I'd call in and ask to speak to mobile billing. You may have already done so. It can take a while for things to disappear from accounts.