Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 20

URGENT Paid for USA data add on but yet to receive

Go to solution
Hello,
I purchased USA data roaming add on, was told by BT that it would appear no later than 24 hours on my account and app. 48 hours later - still not there. I have even purchased a second lot of USA data which is fast approaching, as my trip to USA is also very much fast approaching. My trip will be completely ruined if my phone does not work.

HELP!!!!
Tags (4)
0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 20

Re: URGENT Paid for USA data add on but yet to receive

Go to solution
0 Ratings
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 20

Go to solution
What is this? What is a bolt on?

I’ve followed the process on the BT website. Why would I suddenly need to buy a bolt on?

Is this what you’re directing me to??!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 20

Go to solution

@noopjay wrote:
What is this? What is a bolt on?

I’ve followed the process on the BT website. Why would I suddenly need to buy a bolt on?

Is this what you’re directing me to??!

I thought it was the same thing, just called something different. If you read that thread, is that what you are trying to do?

0 Ratings
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 20

Go to solution

I have read the thread as requested and it doesn’t help me.

I have already requested and paid for my add-ons. I have received the text confirming that the data has been added.

HOWEVER, in terms of my mobile app and my online account, there is NO evidence of this being added.

The thread suggests calling up BT to get it manually added. I have already phoned BT twice and they say it’s added to my account, yet I cannot see it anywhere.

Anyone reading this knows 100% that as soon as I touch down in USA my phone will not have the data attached as per requested and I will get charged all sorts to which BT will just say “sorry, should have stuck to Wi-fi” whilst draining my bank account.

HELP!!!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay

Thanks for your post.  Sorry to see you're having these problems.  I have sent you a private message with advice on how you can send us your details and we'll get it looked into.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 20

Go to solution

Hello @RobbieMac - would you be able to provide any update?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 20

Go to solution

Its likely to be a few days, as the team deal with each request in strict order.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 20

Go to solution

Clearly BT will therefore cover the costs that I will incur from having to use my own normal data?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay,

I am sorry that we haven't been able to pick up your case yet. There are a few people ahead of you at present. As soon as we've helped them we will be in touch with you.

Thank you

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings