Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 20

Re: URGENT Paid for USA data add on but yet to receive

Go to solution

Again - clearly BT will therefore cover the costs that I will incur from having to use my own normal data?

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay thanks for sending in your details, I'm sorry for this delay in getting back to you.

I can see that the BT mobile team has been dealing with this and got in touch this morning via email. There's a system problem that's preventing the add-ons from being added successfully, I'm sorry about this. This is with the right team but I have opened a complaint on your account to make sure the necessary work goes ahead.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay I see your case with the mobile team was updated today, they believe they have resolved this issue and the data should now have been added to your mobile. Please let me know if that's not the case, or if you're having any other problems with your BT mobile, and I'll chase this up with the team.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

Hi there,

One lot of 100 data was added. I purchased two, so either the second one also needs to be added or refunded.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay,

@StephanieG is in the office tomorrow early afternoon. I'll email her and let her know that you were in touch about the additional data/charge.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution

@noopjay I'm sorry the second data add-on hasn't been added on your end. I have contacted the team again about this.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay the mobile team got in touch with you on Friday to confirm the second add-on was added. Has that happened on your end? 

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution

yes it has

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

@noopjay thanks for letting us know, glad to hear it. I'm sorry again for the length of time it took to get sorted. Please post back if there's anything else we can help with.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
noopjay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution

@StephanieG

Hello again.

I have just returned from USA. So soon after i wrote 'yes' as to the issue being resolved, one of the 'manually added' data add ons disappeared. I have screenshots of this. And it never returned.

Furthermore, having requested two add ons and ultimately only receiving one, i was charged for THREE!!

It's absolutely never ending. Is there anyone that can actually sort anything out?

I have another ongoing issue which will seemingly take another 72 years to solve - it was something that @PaddyB kindly phoned me about back in October (i think) but problems are still arising. 

0 Ratings