cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Molsbe
Message 1 of 8

Unable to activate SIM due to order still being open

My dad order a 4 sim in the family deal and reciver the 21st august the live chat told us we should be able to activate them 22nd when our order is due to be closed then we still was unable to activate the SIM cards and live chat told us that we should be able to do it on 27 at latest and we still are unable to do it now they are saying it cab take up to ten days to close a order to something we have and they just keep telling him lies
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to activate SIM due to order still being open

Hi @Molsbe

If the order gets stuck they will have to create a bridge case to get the order manually closed and that can take upto 10 days. If you like we can ask the mods to check that the case is with the correct team.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 3 of 8

Ring 0800 800 150 and ask for the connections team (previously order management) and they'll help, it could be the order is stuck or maybe some part was a downgrade, If it was a downgrade then it'll remain open until the next billing cycle, connections will at least know why and what needs done.

0 Ratings
Molsbe
Message 4 of 8

Why do we keep getting told that it will be sorted by certain date each time and we have only find out today it can take ten days
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 8

@Molsbe

The agents will have tried to get the order closed before refering it. I've asked the mods to see if they can see the status of the order for you. If you check back tomorrow they should be able to offer some advice or go back to the mobile team for an update

0 Ratings
Molsbe
Message 6 of 8

Yeh okay thanks just annoying as it seem to be an on going issue and how come they haven't sorted it yet as on here loads people seem to have this issue
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 8

@Molsbe

Most people use the community when they have issues, and not as much when things are going well so it will look like its a common issue. The percentage of orders getting stuck to getting place is low, but when issues like this happen and reported on the community it does get passed back to the mobile team. 

Hopefully the mods will shed some light on the status of your order tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Molsbe

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having activating the SIM due to the open order.  I appreciate the time you have spent trying to get this sorted on live chat.

Can you send us over the details and we'll help you from here?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings