cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patel
Beginner
Message 11 of 19

Re: Unable to activate my sim using BT website

I have completed the details under the moderator RobbieMac incident ticket **Edited**

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 19

Can you edit the ticket number out. It is personal to you.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Hi @Patel

Thanks for taking the time to send over your details.

After offering you help, I was made aware that a small number of customers were having some problems activating their SIM online.  This should be sorted out now.  Do you want to have another try and post back to let me know how you get on?

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Hi @Patel Were you able to successfully get the SIM activated ok?

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 15 of 19

@Patel Thanks for speaking with me there, I'm sorry this is not fixed yet. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Sinvisigoth
Message 16 of 19

I have been having the exact same problem for about a week now. Am now on my second replacement si m and have been unable to connect to the network. Would really like to be able to use my phone again.

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 17 of 19

Hi @Sinvisigoth

Have you spoken to the online chat team? They should have passed this on to the mobile team to resolve.

If you can have another quick chat with them and see what stage your sim activation is at? Ask if they passed it on to another team to be resolved. Then pop back and let us know what they say..

BT Mobile - Online Chat Team

0 Ratings
Sinvisigoth
Message 18 of 19

I had done and had no luck, but I have just spoken to someone else and they were able to activate the sim for me. Apparently the BT website is experiencing some problems so this issue is cropping up quite a bit.

Thank you for your response.

0 Ratings
Patel
Beginner
Message 19 of 19

I still cannot activate my sim.  I was told that someone was going to call me at 17:30 today but no one has.  I now cannot even see the sim I have been sent in "My BT" section. 

What really surprises me is that if there are issues at BT end then why has this not been highlighted to customers using this forum or their website rather than think that no one will notice

I cannot believe this issue is still outstanding, it's not like I am asking for a customer friendly customer experience

0 Ratings