Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evansnp
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Unable to add another SIM to my package

Go to solution

Twice, I have tried to add another SIM to my package, and both times I have been given an order number.  However, the order never appears on my account.  I called the BT Mobile sales team, and they offered to set up the extra SIM over the phone. However, the deal that they offered me was more than twice the cost of the current SIM i.e. current SIM £13, 2x SIM £27, whereas ordering online was offering me 2 x SIM for £23.45. I decide to try an 'online' chat, but was told that there is nothing that can be done.  I get the impression that BT doesn't want my business, as I was gradually changing 4 accounts over, as they expired with my current provider. At this point, I think that I may not bother moving!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to add another SIM to my package

Go to solution

Hi @evansnp

Were you trying add the SIMS individually? and were the prices they offered for the same amount of data/package? I can see two SIM's with 6GB of data for £27 online, I am trying to see where you get  two for £23.45

0 Ratings
evansnp
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to add another SIM to my package

Go to solution

No, I was converting a single SIM to a family SIM by adding one more.  Just had a call from the sales team, and it's all sorted, so many thanks to them for sorting this out.

0 Ratings