Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shopaholic123
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Unable to claim BT Rewards Card

Go to solution
I bought sim last month which I have activated since more than 30 days but sadly I am still unable to claim my rewards card on BT’s website. I have already contacted to BT through their online form but unfortunately ever got a reply back from them.

It seems that either BT is not interested to give me the reward card or most likely their system to manage the reward cards is extremely poor.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to claim BT Rewards Card

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @shopaholic123 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
shopaholic123
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks a lot
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Hi @shopaholic123, Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry yopu haven't been able to claim your BT Rewards Card. This is something I'll be able to help you with. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact my team. As soon as I have your details I'll get this investigated with our Rewards Team. Thanks PaddyB
shopaholic123
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Done.

Please check your inbox.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @shopaholic123  Thanks for sending over your details. I can see that your reward has already been processed and should be with you within 45 days from when it was ordered for you on the 12th May. Post back and let us know that you receive the card ok.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings