cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to make phone calls from mobile

I recently switched to BT mobile and have an unlimited calls/texts and 15GB data each month.
I am unable to make phone calls from mobile to fixed and/or mobile numbers, it says I've reached my limit.
Also I am not able to send SMS (not send error, try again) I've checked settings and it all seems ok.
Hope this all makes sense. Can you please help?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to make phone calls from mobile

Hi @tjhov Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your BT mobile. Do you have a spend cap set up on your BT Mobile account? If you click on the link I've posted it will show you how you can check this.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've checked my settings via the link you sent me.

I have no spending cap set and have unlimited calls and texts, nothing barred or anything.

This is really strange. Do I need a new SIM perhaps?

TJ

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Can you receive incoming calls?

When you say you have no spending do you mean cap set to zero or unlimited spend?  If set to zero try setting to a positive limit and see if that helps

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.