Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infinitywaiter
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Upgraded our BT Mobile handsets, yet still being charged for old

Go to solution

We recently upgraded our BT Sim only deals to BT Mobile deals so that we could have new phones as well.

We kept the existing number for one of the phone models and just switched the plan to a new BT Mobile plan of the same price.

However, when we tried to keep the existing number for our other BT Mobile model it would not let us and we had to get a new sim which of course came with a new number.

The issue is that we now have three deals instead of just the two deals as the existing sim is still being classed as an existing sim deal even though we wanted it to be cancelled and the existing number simply moved to the new BT Mobile deal.

We have used the new Sim that came with the BT Mobile as that is the plan that we wanted and therefore we are now using the new number from the new Sim.

Therefore we need to have the old existing Sim cancelled as we do not need it anymore and yet we are still being charged for it.

Please help asap.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DavidM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upgraded our BT Mobile handsets, yet still being charged for old

Go to solution

Hi @infinitywaiter and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry for any confusion you're having with your mobile plans. The quickest way to sort this out would be to contact the mobile team on 0800 800 150. They should be able to help. Can you let me know how it goes?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
infinitywaiter
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Upgraded our BT Mobile handsets, yet still being charged for old

Go to solution

It has all been sorted by BT, I even got a refund back for the additional month that got charged by mistake.

So well done BT and one happy customer again, for now😋

0 Ratings