Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mtm1962
Message 1 of 9

Voice Mail Notification

Go to solution

Is there a way to get notification that i have a voice mail. I have been through all the options on 1571 but cant find anything other than an option to receive an internet message if someone doesnt leave a voice message! 
It used to be that i would get a call from 1571 saying i had voice messages but now i have to manually call 1571 every so often tos ee if i have anything. Not all missed callers leave a voice message so dont want to check 1571 after every missed call. 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Voice Mail Notification

Go to solution

You should receive a text message for a missed call, and if the caller left a message.

0 Ratings
mtm1962
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

No, I am not receiving any notification. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

The best thing to do is to contact the Mobile Chat Team

mtm1962
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I can see if i have a missed call, but i dont get any notification if a voice message has been left. It's difficult to answer the phone at work and I dont want to check 1571 after every missed call. Anyone know if it's possible to get notification from 1571 when a voice mesage has been left, or is it a case of having to manually check ? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@mtm1962wrote:

I can see if i have a missed call, but i dont get any notification if a voice message has been left. It's difficult to answer the phone at work and I dont want to check 1571 after every missed call. Anyone know if it's possible to get notification from 1571 when a voice mesage has been left, or is it a case of having to manually check ? 

Hi @mtm1962   You should get a text message, something is wrong. Best to contact the mobile team above. 

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

I am sure that on my BT Mobile, It says that I have a missed call, and the caller has left a message. Otherwise it just shows a missed call.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

I am sure that on my BT Mobile, It says that I have a missed call, and the caller has left a message. Otherwise it just shows a missed call.

I have just tried it as a test. I left a message and immediately got a text message “You have 1 new voicemail. To listen to your voicemail, call 1571”. 

0 Ratings
mtm1962
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Called Chat Team. went through turning on and off voicemail (15710 and 15711), turned out that i had previously blocked 1571 so i wouldnt receive any text notification!  Cant remember doing that, must be old age setting in..  Thanks for your advice to call the Chat team!

0 Ratings