cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FBBurge
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Voicemail not working

Hi...for some reason my voicemail on my iPhone  6 will not connect. I have tried 15110 and 15111  with no luck and done the same with a hard reset. Has anyone encountered the same issue and managed to solve.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Voicemail not working

Hi @FBBurge  

BT Mobile comes set up to divert any unanswered call to voicemail.

• Dial 15710 from your phone (it's free) to turn this off. (You'll hear a message: "Your request to turn off conditional diverts to your BT Mobile voicemail has been confirmed")
  • Dial 15711 to turn it back on

For times you don't want to be disturbed, all incoming calls can be diverted straight to voicemail.

• Dial 15712 to turn this on. (You'll hear: "Your request to turn on unconditional diverts to your BT Mobile voicemail has been confirmed")
  • Dial 15713 to turn it off
Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
FBBurge
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Thank you. Tried this again yesterday with the help of BT live chat and still not working. Got the impression that this was a bigger issue than my phone and not really clear on when there will be a solution. Sadly no help,and need to review provider soon as missing key calls .

0 Ratings
julie-p
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Hi,

I have this exact problem, but I have a Nokia Lumia.

Have tried 15711 and 15710 but this is no help.

Mine just happened suddenly when a customer informed me my voicemail didnt work, and had been off for about a week I think.  The caller just hears it ringing then 'beep beep beep' the call is ended. What about you?

0 Ratings
FBBurge
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

That’s exactly the same. No immediate resolution in sight though
0 Ratings
julie-p
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

I will let you know if I find a solution!
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@FBBurge and  @julie-p I'm really sorry the activation numbers aren't working for you. I think this is a fault with your service rather than a wider issue, have either of you raised it by calling mobile faults on 0800 800 150 from your mobile?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
julie-p
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

@FBBurgeHave you had any luck yet?

I called the faults line 0800 800 150 and spoke to a very helpful chap Darren who did tell me that it is a recognised problem at the moment, happening randomly and BT are looking into it and trying to correct it.

He took me through the 15711 etc to try and sort it, which failed, so he has made a note of the fault on my account and promised that they are doing their best to rectify the problem.

0 Ratings
FBBurge
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Thanks for sharing....
0 Ratings