Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sjwhite26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

What is wrong with the reward system?

Go to solution

First of all despite all of the different links posted in the forum none worked, tried different computers etc.  Raised a complaint, form completed should receive in minimum of 21 days, Maximum of 30 days.

29 days later I ask the question - where is the card? and this time  the answer is I will get it in 10-15 working days and it’s confirmed that’s it on its way to me.

Really?

see you in 3 weeks.... 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: What is wrong with the reward system?

Go to solution

Hi @Sjwhite26

The rewards are issued by a third party, let’s try and get a moderator to check the status for you. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Sjwhite26 Sorry you are having so much difficulty getting your reward card.

Drop us over your details and we will be happy to chase this for you. Send us your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Sjwhite26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks, I have submitted a query.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Re: £95 reward card?!

Go to solution

@Sjwhite26 I can see the order for your reward card was placed last month and I'm really sorry this has not arrived yet. I'm chasing this up with the rewards team for you to find out what's happening and I'll get in touch as soon as I have an update.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

@Sjwhite26 I called there but missed you, I've had an update back from the rewards team and they've had to manually reissue the card to you again.  This can take up to 30 days to arrive and I am really sorry about the extended delay.

I want to assure you that I will keep a complaint open until I know you've received the card and will follow up with you again in four weeks but if it arrives in the meantime can you post back and let me know?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Sjwhite26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

@NeilO thank you for personally seeing this through.  I can confirm the card was received today and activated with no issues.  I am also happy to state that the system is correctly showing the next reward card (due on my dad's sim card) ready to claim, so I hope there is no issue with this one.

0 Ratings
Sjwhite26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@NeilO. In respect of my second sim I go the My Rewards page it shows a potential reward for that sim but there is no button to claim nor have I received any confirmation.  Can you confirm that this has been ordered please.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Sjwhite26,

Thank you for posting back, I'm happy you've received your Rewards Card. With regards to your second sim, @NeilO is out of the office today but in back in tomorrow and will follow up with you then.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Sjwhite26 I called there but missed you, I'm glad that the BT Sport app and your reward card issues have been sorted and once again sorry about the delay getting that resolved.

With regards to the second sim reward I've claimed that for you this afternoon and it should be with you in the next 30 to 40 working days. Please can you post back to let me know if you're happy to close everything off as resolved?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings