I have lost all my data and charged up to my monthly cap just for switching roaming
on in Germany? I thought you could roam like home which they keep advertising?
If you think you have been charge incorrectly then you need to speak to the Mobile Online Billing Team, the roam like home guide is HERE
Gernmany is inlcuded,
All of these are included when you’re roaming:
• Data usage
• Calls & texts to the UK (to any UK mobile or standard fixed-line number 01, 02, 03)
• Calls & texts within the same Roam Like Home country (to a mobile or standard fixed-line number)
• Calls & texts to another Roam Like Home country (to a mobile or standard fixed-line number)
• Receiving calls when in a Roam Like Home country
• Calls to emergency services (i.e. 999 or 112)
• Calls to Customer Care (150, 151, 154)
• Calls to numbers starting 0800, 0808, 0500
• Calls to voicemail.
What’s not included?
• Calls to service numbers (starting 084, 087, 118)
• Calls and texts to non-EU countries
• Calls and texts to international destinations from the UK.