Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hopeandgraham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 351 of 1,134

Re: Wifi Calling

Go to solution
Updated my phone to 11.3 beta 5. I have the Wi-fi calling switch now, but there is definitely no service for me. I don’t get anything about Wi-fi calling in the BT mobile app either 😞
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 352 of 1,134

Go to solution

@hopeandgraham

log into your BT mobile account and see if your iphone shows in the device list... you may just have to wait a day or so for the  OTA and IMS updates to get to your sim

0 Ratings
hopeandgraham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 353 of 1,134

Go to solution
If you are referring to the ‘Phone and Sim’ section then the heading ‘phone’ is completely blank with IMEA number etc underneath. My phone was bought unlocked and separately so I don’t know if that makes a difference?
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 354 of 1,134

Go to solution

I had a simillar issue, you can try putting your sim in another handset if you have one. Then place the sim back in your handse restart the handset turn off imessage and send a text ( dont forget to put imessage back on after). I dont know if that was just luck but it worked for me 

0 Ratings
hopeandgraham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 355 of 1,134

Go to solution
Ok, I tried swapping the sims out. Wi-fi calling and 4g calling now appears in the by mobile app but I definitely don’t have the service just yet.
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 356 of 1,134

Go to solution
In the app does it say no next to Wi-fi calling ? If so your sim won’t have received the OTA and IMS updates yet and it will happen shortly.
0 Ratings
NoobFirstClass
Contributor
Message 357 of 1,134

Go to solution
They’re showing on the app for me with two yes’s but isnt working yet. My partners is working but isn’t showing in her app.. It’ll work itself out soon enough.
0 Ratings
hopeandgraham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 358 of 1,134

Go to solution
It says yes for both 😕
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 359 of 1,134

Go to solution
If it’s showing as yes then the updates should be on the sim.

In settings -mobile data - data options ensure 4g is switched on. Disable Wi-fi calling in phone settings , restart the handset and re-enable Wi-fi calling.

If it still doesn’t work post which iPhone model you are trying to use.

The app sometimes just needs a refresh to show the changes.
0 Ratings
hopeandgraham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 360 of 1,134

Go to solution
Hmm... I tried the restart etc. I had a text from BT saying the sim was ready, but still no wifi calling.

I’m on the iPhone X btw
0 Ratings