Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cepenpark
Contributor
Message 91 of 1,136

Re: Wifi Calling

Go to solution

I have a new iPhone 8+ on the latest iOS 11.0.1 and BT have not updated the Carrier Settings for this, so I'd say it won't work on any iPhone.

0 Ratings
orozz
Aspiring Expert
Message 92 of 1,136

Go to solution
No extra menu on the updated app on an iPhone 7 or iPhone 6 on iOS 11.0.1
0 Ratings
jchhenderson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 93 of 1,136

Go to solution

...the menu is just locked out for now.  It will appear when BT send out a Carrier Settings update (presumably after launching "wifi calling" officially).

J.

0 Ratings
William2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 94 of 1,136

Go to solution

I have wifi calling switched on my mobile but am unable to connect wifi calling.   Is the system up and running yet?

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 95 of 1,136

Go to solution
Wi-fi calling is currently not available and no date has been given to when it will launch.
0 Ratings
Westy2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 96 of 1,136

Go to solution
ChrisJohn, I am in a similar situation, a year after your issue!!! I registered the concern in June/July when I had the sim for less than 2 weeks... little to zero reception BT’s ‘BS’ feedback every month is that they will have it soon. (Wifi calling).no good when Smart Talk and boosters are no longer being ‘referred’ offered. Smart talk charges for mobile calls any way as your ‘inclusive unlimited calls does not cover mobiles’.
They are now saying that they will charge me £120 when I have asked them to go back to the recorded calls. They have not responded or acted in the tumescales declared by Leanne an alleged ‘manager’ in the customer services call centre... you call a ‘case’ manager, tou can’t speak to a case manager and even when they allegedly get chased by email... they ignore it...ALL WANT IN 2017 IS A MIBILE RECEPTION AND ACCESS TO MAKTHE MY UNLIMITED CALLS AND DATA!
0 Ratings
Westy2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 97 of 1,136

Go to solution
I dis check the 3/4G and reception in the BT Reception checker... alleged excellent in and out doors!
I have to stand 3 m from the house in my back garden to get 2-3 bars!!!
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 98 of 1,136

Go to solution
Westy2 best thing you can do is wait for a Mod to look at it for you. If you are still unhappy I would suggest writing to their CEO who will get someone from executive level complaints to look into it. You may not always get the answers you want but they will take ownership of the issue.
0 Ratings
Message 99 of 1,136

Go to solution

Hi @Westy2 Sorry that you have not been contacted back in the agreed timescales by the manager dealing with your complaint.

Drop us over your details and we be happy to chase this for you. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
jchhenderson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 100 of 1,136

Go to solution

same for me.  I have to walk to the end of my driveway, but the reception checker says I am OK 😞

0 Ratings