Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 1,127

Re: Wifi Calling

Go to solution
Bound to happen sooner rather then later. It's in BT's interests to get as much traffic as possible off cellular and onto the fixed network.
0 Ratings
jjphotos
Message 22 of 1,127

Go to solution

Where's the survey? We're with EE and would like to move to BT Mobile but I do find this feature very useful.

0 Ratings
duncansby
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 1,127

Go to solution

Hi - the survey is now closed

0 Ratings
lonetuber
Message 24 of 1,127

Go to solution

+1 For Wifi Calling on BT. Trying to decide what to do when my SIM only contract with BT ends in December as i am after a new phone, hope they hurry up otherwise i may have to use Vodafone as been struggling this past year with signal.

0 Ratings
Meteosat
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 1,127

Go to solution
I have seen a number of comments on whether the HH6 might to capable of fentocel traffic, but I don't entirely understand this train of thought as O2 for example have their TU ap which allows messaging and voice calls over my BT BB connection just fine, without any modified routers or hubs. No doubt BT will roll out a solution soon and this excellent forum will be one of the first places to hear of it😀
0 Ratings
Ansteyor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 1,127

Go to solution
Wifi calling will enable you to make and recieve calls when you have no cell coverage (no mobile signal) but are within rage of wifi. So very useful if you are in an area with no mobile coverage but a wifi signal. BT smart talk only allows you to make calls using your home phone calling plan, via the app.
0 Ratings
Meteosat
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 1,127

Go to solution
Yes, and O2 already do all of that on phones and Ipads via their ap regardless of the BB ISP!
0 Ratings
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 1,127

Go to solution
Bound to be coming sooner or later.
0 Ratings
clementscastle
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 1,127

Go to solution

I would like to stick my hand in the air and state I would be very pleased if wifi calling is implemented soon. 

I have a work phone (BT Business) so can see that it will be very far down the line before I am able to receive any calls at home where the map says I should get at decent signal yet the phone says no, nothing, nowt.

Is there an email list I can subscribe to that would flag it up as soon as they did?

Mrs Clem

0 Ratings
clementscastle
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 1,127

Go to solution

I think I have broken the thread. I cant delete this message for some reason.... 

0 Ratings