cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

You are unable to use this service; you have a 3rd party bar. To remove the bar text UNBAR to 150

I receive the above message when I try to enter on-line competitions. My spending cap is on, and I am no where near the limit. I have also activated the allowance  to send premium rate texts and calls, so why can I not text online competitions?? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: You are unable to use this service; you have a 3rd party bar. To remove the bar text UNBAR to 15

Hi @Razbod welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having issues sending texts to competitions. Have you tried texting UNBAR to 150 ?

I've seen this message before when the spend cap has been set to zero. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: You are unable to use this service; you have a 3rd party bar. To remove the bar text UNBAR to 15

Hi, I have tried the text. Doesn't work as I am not an EE customer. Spend cap is set at £30, so unsure why I still can't text competitions?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Razbod Thanks for confirming that, I can't see why that won't work for you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you call 150 from your mobile, I'm sure the BT Mobile helpdesk will be able to figure out what's going wrong. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Log in to My BT and select Mobile> Manage Your Plan > Settings > Advance Settings .. Press the button for Allow Premium Texts so it turns green and you should be good to go 👍