cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

anyone waited 5 months for their mob sim to be activated

july we signed upto fam sim package x 4 SIM - VERY LONG story but still wait for x1 SIM to be activated. problem at their end, cant send me new SIM and remove the one i have as its 1/2 in their siystem. other 3 are activated. if they were not i would have cancelled the contract, and maybe have restarted it again. cant do that now , im still with current provider and the other 3 have ported over to BT.

going through the stress of keep getting new PAC codes, spending Hours on phone with BT - yes still waiting an outcome !! what shoul i do nowwwwwww

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

anyone had to wait 5 months for their MOB SIMs to be activated? and i still waiting BT this is S--T

Sined up to fam SIM package in july - x 4 sim's, 2 arrived, couple months later next 2 arrived, (remember your PAC code is for 30 days) 2 cards got activated after getting 2nd PAC code. 3rd SIM activated month or so later, BUT yes you got it MY SIM still cannot be activated on BT's side, this is now November and how many PAC codes becouse they say "oh yes will be sorted" cannot delete and send me a new card as its part in the system !!

Is BT meant to be British Telicom flagship?? what message does this send.  so what sort of compensation do you think i should be asking for , due to the stress phoning your current provider discussing for 30 min that youwant nes PAC code. trying to sort out rest of family with their phones. dont ask how many hours on the phone with BT ???

starting to get really **bleep** off now

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Re: anyone waited 5 months for their mob sim to be activated

@DJL1 I'm really sorry about the problems getting your BT Mobile sim activated. The best method to get an update on this and discuss compensation would be to contact the Mobile chat team on this link. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Re: anyone waited 5 months for their mob sim to be activated

Thanks Neil0

there is ment to be a manager overseeing this issue, but even he seam stumped - i will be looking at compensation once this issue has been resolved, i dont know what. I have at this point requested not to pay the mobile bill for the 4 SIM plan as there is one not working as this is not the contract we signed up for. Just starting to get really ANOYING now. im not one to swear or have a go at the operators when i call, but now im finding it difficult to stay calm - Ta

0 Ratings