cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tommw193
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

eSim

When will BT Mobile Support eSim, BT own EE and they offer eSims so why can’t BT?

Another iPhone has just been released with dual sim option one of which is an eSim (Electronic Sim). This is very useful for me as I can use both work and personal sims, as a BT Plus customer I benefit from having double data on my sim plan. I will not get any benefit from EE but may switch purely because they support and then may change my broadband once my contract has finished so I can benefit from the 5gb boost they give. Come on BT sort it out!

3 REPLIES 3
SParky2010
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: eSim

Completely agree
I am seriously looking at changing suppliers unless this is implemented

There is no reason I can understand for BT not doing this, same for Apple Watch
0 Ratings
macmend
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

My problem is I am tied to BT with the families phones, I am tired of lugging round two phones. The iPhone is big any way. EE a subsidiary of BT offer the sim capability so why not BT? I think the demand isn’t there because not enough people know about it or understand it.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

this was raised recently  and explains problem  

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Mobile/Apple-Watch-cellular-support/td-p/1972219

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.