cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scorpio666
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

iPhone not receiving calls when on 4G

iPhone 7 on latest update, can't see it being a phone issue but I'm currently unable to receive call while my phone & data is switched to 4G if I turn switch it to 3G it works fine.

While on 4G I receive texts and can make calls and send texts but anyone trying to call me gets sent straight to VM.

It's not call or VM setting as simply going into my settings > mobile data > voice & data
And switching from 4G to 3G fixes this issue.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
vipermo
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: iPhone not receiving calls when on 4G

AS far as i know 4g is for data only cant make normal calls over 4g unless data calls like facetime audio or whats app and such.

When on 4g and get a call come in it should switch to 3g edge or gprs

0 Ratings
hacky
Message 3 of 3

Re: iPhone not receiving calls when on 4G

i think i have same issue,  galaxy note 5 on android 7 in the city of london, cant recieve calls 99% of the time , just switched to 3g/2g and i receive calls.,  when on lte/3g/2g callers go straight to voice mail. spoke to BT and they said issues in the area but they said that 3 weeks ago when i called.  can make calls on either band,  also signal says "Edge" most of the time aswell, yet when i am at home in the country i get 4g neary all the time.  driving me nuts keeps missing calls.

0 Ratings