cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

lost double data

Go to solution

Hello

I have a BT Mobile package with 5GB usage each month as part of my BT Halo and landline service. 

As I'm not currently in the UK due to Covid I havent been using my mobile since September last year and checking my bills i see that there's no mention of the double data that I was upgrdaed to when I renewed last year.

Is this normal and it doesnt show up on the bill, or have I just lost the 5GB bonus?

I've tried to find a way of asking online but go around in circles and can't call as not in UK or in a convenient time zone.

Any thoughts on how best to check thhis?

Thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: lost double data

Go to solution

@MatFwrote:

Hello

I have a BT Mobile package with 5GB usage each month as part of my BT Halo and landline service. 

As I'm not currently in the UK due to Covid I havent been using my mobile since September last year and checking my bills i see that there's no mention of the double data that I was upgrdaed to when I renewed last year.

Is this normal and it doesnt show up on the bill, or have I just lost the 5GB bonus?

I've tried to find a way of asking online but go around in circles and can't call as not in UK or in a convenient time zone.

Any thoughts on how best to check thhis?

Thanks 

Your double-data allowance should show in your MyBT under Mobile. Mine reports "BT Halo double data included".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: lost double data

Go to solution

Thank you very much!

0 Ratings