cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scuzzballs
Message 1 of 4

not sent the amazon voucher twice! been 100 days now

i ordered a Mobile contract. and part of that contract is a £150 amazon voucher. 

after two weeks i filled in the form and got an email to expect a voucher in 30-45 days. after 45 days they told me there was an "error" and i would have to wait another 45 days. waited another 45 days 3 months! didnt send it again. which is ridiculous. was told that i would receive it in 10-15 days as of the mistake again. was lied to again. was told they would ring me twice which they never did. i've now received another email saying your voucher will be with you in 30-45 days! is this just a big scam? so am i going to wait 145 days to receive a voucher that i probably wont get again to then be told the same thing over and over again. BT you are an absolute disgusting company who rips off their customers. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: not sent the amazon voucher twice! been 100 days now

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi @scuzzballs,

I'm sorry you haven't received your voucher. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this for you.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
scuzzballs
Message 4 of 4

Hi. i've just spoken to an advisor and i'm expecting a call from the complaints department tomorrow at 2pm. hopefully they call. 

0 Ratings