cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jasco
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

"There aren't any plans that you can move to at this time."

I currently have a Family SIM plan with 3 sims. If I click on add sim to add another after clicking through I always get this error "There aren't any plans that you can move to at this time.".

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: "There aren't any plans that you can move to at this time."

You are on a 3 sim family bundle deal. I think you would need to change to custom package which allows up to 5 sims

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jasco
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I'm not sure this is the case, as I added the 3 SIMS several months apart. Additionally, when I click through I am given the option to add 1 or 2 SIMs, suggesting I'm on a  5 SIM deal if anything?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

as I said there is a fixed package or you do custom for up to 5 it's your choice  why not try online chat and see if you can clarify what you have and how you can add another sim    https://www.bt.com/help/home/mobile/#/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Iangla
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Call in, 0800 800 150. Sometimes family sim orders are a bit funny if you are on a proposition that we no longer provide.  An agent will be able to tell you what we can offer and get you changed over.

0 Ratings